Monday, February 1, 2010

Ana Genaro's problem on a trip.

Have I ever told you about the time I nearly missed the flight from Malaga to Barcelona?

My husband and I planned a trip for our anniversary celebration. We booked tickets on the Internet in a low-cost airline.

We had to fly from Malaga and we had to drive for one hour and a half. The flight took off at 12.00 and we left home three hours before. We had enough time to get to the airport, anyway. My husband was driving as fast as he could, until we were near Málaga. It was the rush hour and there were plenty of cars, so it was impossible to get to the airport on time. Besides, we were arguing and saying to each other “we are going to miss the flight”. My husband was very nervous.

We arrived five minutes before check-in closed. While my husband went to park our car I was carrying the luggage. Fortunately, there were very few people at the check-in queue and we could get our boarding card. The flight took off on schedule.

We had saved some money with the low-price airline but we have decided that flying from Granada Airport is much better than flying from another airport which is further, because the more in a hurry you are, the bigger the traffic jam is.

No comments:

Post a Comment